Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of investments does Inductive Capital make?
Inductive Capital invests solely in the public securities of technology related companies. Inductive Capital does not make venture capital investments.
2. What is Inductive Capital's investment strategy?
Inductive seeks to leverage insights from the private technology markets, specifically the high-tech venture capital market, to improve the management of its public investment portfolio.
3. Who are the investors behind Inductive Capital?
Inductive Capital is a private investment partnership and its investor list is confidential.
4. How is Bill Burnham related to Inductive Capital?
Bill Burnham is the founder of Inductive Capital and currently the Managing Member of Inductive Capital LP's General Partner.
5. Are you currently hiring?
for any openings on our investment staff.